It is a beautiful 70 degrees in NYC at the moment....I KNOW I can't believe it either! ha I love it already but I need to update the closest with some pretty pastels and A LOT of dresses. Here are a couple of cravings I wish I could afford..
1. I am on the search for an awesome vintage leather jacket and a classic white blazer to add to my spring wardrobe. So far I have found some awesome options but I haven't fully committed to them.
2. I don't put lipstick on too regularly but I found this new NARS line that is supposed to be smooth and stay on for awhile. I love the Rose Pink color for the spring time.
3. FLOWERS. I love that just walking down the streets of New York City you constantly see beautiful flowers left and right. I don't think it feels like spring until you have a fresh bouquet of flowers in your window or on your coffee table.
4. Oh sunglasses...I love these Ray-ban round sunnies. Oh and my birthday is coming up soon.....ha
5. It's finally time to throw the shorts on and some sandals...though I am so excited for spring my skin is still the shade of winter..NOT CUTE. So I am going to have to get that tan on soon.
6. Oh Celine if only I could afford you! This color is so bold for spring and I love it. Until I find a beautiful bearded rich man I guess I will have to stick to something a little more reasonable.